Urban Family Talk presents the "Ten Commandments" Challenge". This is an opportunity to teach your kids the Ten Commandments. Please send a video of you child reciting the Ten Commandments from memory and we will post the video and send your child a FREE T-Shirt for their participation in memorizing scripture:
Ten Commandments Challenge. Please send video HERE
(A YOUTUBE LINK OR SOME TYPE OF EMBED CODE IS NEEDED)
Here is how they should be recited (from memory)
Ten Commandments :
1. You shall have no other gods before me.
2. You shall not make for yourselves any graven images.
3. You shall not use God's name in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not tell lies.
10. You shall not covet.
If recited correctly from memory your child will receive a T-Shirt FREE as a gift from UFT.