They say, Christmas is not a day but a feeling. I guess it is true enough. It is a sense of happiness, togetherness and festivity of love that bundles up to make the Christmas eve. But, lets face it, in a world as such, we do not even have that much of time to celebrate little happy events, let alone big ones. But I see no person in this world who doesn’t wait for Christmas to come.
After all it is something everyone, from kids to back-to-childhood enjoy. It is the time when everyone comes together, families mingle up, friends come by and with them comes fun and enjoyment.
No feeling can parallel that of listening to the cliched, yet always joy-awakening merry Christmas song. Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the song itself rings a million bells of happiness in every single person that listens to it. For that matter Christmas indeed calls for a celebration, right? Actually, it is a celebration, a carnival! But, like I said in the beginning, we live in a world where you may get money quite easily, but getting time goes beyond our reach.
Sometimes it our work, sometimes our studies or sometimes just the matter of transportation hurdles up our ways to reach our dear ones. However hard we try, or however desperately we want to reach them, we get stuck and celebrations stay far away. Anyways, who says communication gaps or transportation gaps can stop our Christmas to reach our dear ones? We might not be able to reach them, but sure our good thoughts and Merry Christmas wishes can fly straight to them.
Technology, however big it may have its leg stuck in the pool of drawbacks, still is a boon to us. All you need to do is to type a Merry Christmas wish and send it away through Facebook, WhatsApp or any other social media platform. But again, is it easy to wrap into words all the joys and enthusiasm that our heart ponders with during Christmas? I guess not!
For that matter we have curated a list of best Merry Christmas Wishes that you can simply save by double tapping the images and sharing it away to your dear ones.
Merry Christmas Wishes and Messages
- The Angels announced his coming, The star revealed the place, and Jesus came into the world to give amazing grace and joy of Christ to All of your Hearts! Merry Christmas.
- If my heart had wings it would surely travel towards you to give you a big hug of Christmas.
- Sending Peace, Good will and Happiness wishes for you at Christmas and Always.
- I don’t want much for Christmas. I just want the person who is reading this to be Healthy, Happy and Loved! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
- May your Lives be filled with Happiness and Love, and your Year be full of Positive Energy and Good Viber. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! The Happiness of these holidays can be repeated all day of New Year, These are the wishes for you, Best Friend Forever!
- I Hope your Holidays and all your days are filled with Joy and Happiness. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- Faith makes all things possible, Hope makes all things work, Love makes all things Beautiful. May you have all three for this Christmas! Merry Christmas.
- May the Peace and Blessings of Christmas be yours and may the New year be filled with Happiness.
- On this Joyous day and throughout the New Year, May your life be filled with an abundance of Love. Merry Christmas!
- May the Spirit of Christmas bring you and your family love, hope and happiness. Merry Christmas!
- For you, at Christmas time, A Wish for Happiness, Warmth and Love!
- Christmas is not just a Time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that. It is time for the Contemplation of Eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you a White Christmas. May Peace, Happiness and Love be with you always. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas this Holiday Season!
- May the Good Times and Treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas!
- May the Miracle of Christmas fill your heart with joy, happiness and love!
- May you fell all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you aas my best friend brings me great joy!
- Christmas is a time for nostalgia, but it is also a time for making new memories. Enjoy the Felowship of new friends and cherish the company of family in this season of Loving and Sharing. Merry Christmas!
- In this lovelist of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas and lots of love from our family to yours!
- May this Christmas season fill your home with happiness, your heart with love and your life with laughter and joy! Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is a Bridge, We need Bridges as the river of time flows past. Today’s Christmas should mean creating happy hours for tomorrow and reliving those of yesterday.
- May Supernatural Blessings manifest today, May the holy spirit gives us spiritual wisdom, strength and knowledge to aid us in our spiritual growth. Merry Christmas!
- May the Good Times and Treasures of the Present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas! A wonderful seasons, and the perfect time to wish you all the good things in life, and to remind you how much you mean all year. Merry Christmas!
- Every Christmas is Merrier because you’re a part of it, My Best Friend Forever!
- Peace on Earth, Love in our Hearts, Hope for the Future. Wishing you Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! Unwrap the Magic of the Holidays with all the people you love.
- May the Love of Christ fill your Home and Every day of Life. Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas end the Present year on a Cheerful note, and makes way for a fresh and bright new year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the Living Room. Merry Christmas!
I guess you have got what you have come looking for to this page, isn’t it? Now don’t waste your time. Choose your favorite quotes, personalize it as per your accordance and share it to your dear ones.
Read More Quotes:
Do tell me which one you chose.