A single word that contains a million emotions- Sister!
Sisters are possibly the best thing happened to someone. They are not just the embodiments of love, but also befit best in the role of your second mom; the only difference being, they grow along with you. Having a sister is like a loving implication of God that you have a friend for life.
Undoubtedly they come with all kinds of weirdness and troubles at times, but again, ironically enough, these troublemakers are also the ones who care for you the most and would leave no stone unturned when it comes to back you up in the times of your fall. These angels will always be there for you, no matter what the circumstances are.
Your sister inspires you the best; there are moments when she simply drives you crazy with her wilderness and also there would be times when she would be the light that would lead you in your way to success. It is she who knows you inside out, with all your flaws and darkness. It is she who knows your deepest secrets, yet love you immensely for who you are.
I don’t think a sweet bond as such needs a special occasion to call for a celebration. Now that you have reached this page, I guess it is someday special for you both, or even if it isn’t and you want to tell your sister how immensely you adore her. I have kept it sorted for you.
Often, there are times that you wish to tell that little devil in your life how special she is to you, but fail to wrap such gigantic feelings into a handful of words. For moments as such, I have listed down some love-filled ‘I love you Sister’ quotes that you can copy just with two dabs at the image.
I Love You Messages For Sister With Images
- My sister, our hearts have grown closer with the passing of time. Through the ups and downs of life. We’ve come to understand what it means to have each other. Sometimes we talk often… sometimes not. It doesn’t seem to matter… the feeling of closeness remain with me because I know you are always there. I love you sister… What a blessing it is to call you mine!
- Sister, you are like my angel, with a love that always glows. You are one of the greatest gifts my heart will ever know.
- Sisters are special, from young ones to old. God gave me a sister. More precious than gold.
- You’re not just a wonderful sister but also a really good friend. And no matter what life has in store, I know on you I can depend. You’re someone very special and just want you to know wherever we go & whatever we do, I’ll always love you so much!
- Hey sister, I just want to tell you, I can’t imagine my life without you and I love you so much!
- You’re not my friend… you’re my sister. I love you to death. I have seen you at your best and your worse. I have seen you mad and happy. But no matter how or what you are feeling, I will always be here for you. You’re the one I can go to no matter what the situation. The one who is always there for me. The one who tells me the truth. The one who is my best friend and my sister.
- You are the person who holds me in my bad times, you are the person who dances with me in my happiness. I can’t recall even a single day when you were absent from my life. I really love you sister.
- Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks. I love you sister.
- Hey sister! Just want you to know that I love you to the moon and back.
- Hey Sister! I love you so much that you’ll never understand how I feel for you.
- To My Sister! You are my best friend. My human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
- I love you, sister! Our hearts have grown closer with passing of time. Through ups and downs of life. We’ve come to understand what it means to have each other. Sometime not. It doesn’t seem to matter. The feelings of closeness remain with me because I know you are always there. I love you, sister… what a blessing it is to call you mine!
- I love my sister she is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without her.
- Sisterhood! She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney even your shrink, she is your sister.
- Dear Sister, At times I may upset you. Sometimes I’ll make you mad. Sometimes my words will wound you. At times I’ll make you sad. But you’ll never find another girl that loves you more than me. I love you with all my heart and soul for all eternity.
- SIS <3 You make my heart smile.
- Big sister my first friend, my second mother, my protector from the start. I love you.
- A sister may do irritating things but she’s the one who loves you most after your parents.
- Dear sister, I’m not perfect. I’ll annoy you, make fun of you, say stupid things, but you’ll never find someone who loves you as much as I do.
- Dear, sister! You may be out of my sight. But never out of my heart!
- A sister just like you. I just want to let you know. You mean the world to me. Only a heart as dear as yours would give so unselfishly. The many things you’ve done all the times that you were there. Help me know deep down inside, How much you really care. Even though I might not say, I appreciate all you do. Richly blessed is how I feel, Having a sister just like you.
- I can’t imagine myself going through life without having a sister like you by my side! I love you sister! You are the best!
- Dear, sister! Some days if you understand how special you are to me. Maybe I have not said it enough in part because I was sure that you already knew, but just in case there are any doubts. I love you.
- My sister. She is my best friend, I’m not sure what I did to deserve her, but I thank god every day for her. She is wonderful, loving, strong and forgiving. I couldn’t imagine my life without her. I love her so much.
- All my life you have been there. You picked me up when I was down. You encouraged me when I had doubt. And you always loved me, even when I was unlovable. Thank you, my sister!
- Dear sister, There would be no meaning for me to live without you. No one could ever replace you in my heart.
- Life is better with sisters! I love you a lot.
- If you have nothing in life but a loving sister, you are rich.
- To my sister… We may be as different as the sun and the moon, but you share my laughter and wipe away my tears. You listen to me with your heart, without you, I’d be like a bird without wings. I am so lucky to be able to call you my sister. We are two flowers from the same garden. Thank you for always being my rock.
- Dear, Sister. You are amazing. You are important. You are special. You are unique. You are kind. You are precious. You are loved.
- Hey sister. Though I may not always say it with exactly the right words (or even out loud). I want you to know it makes me feel good and very proud to have a sister like you…
- Side by side or miles apart sister will always be connected by the heart! I love you.
- A sister always “gets” you, and she’s always got your back. She calms you down, she cracks you up. And cuts you extra slack. She knows the place you come from, where you’re going, where you’re at. She makes you glad you’re family.
- There is no better friend than a sister, and there is no better sister than you… Love you.
- My sister, My friend. Our lives were brought together by a greater plan, But by choice we became friends, only a sister can be the kind of friend who really knows you and loves and accepts you through it. And I thank you that you are to my life… you are my mentor, my sister my friend. I love you.
- Me & My Sister! Together Forever, Never Apart. Sometimes In Distance, But Never In Heart.
- Sister, in my garden of special memories times shared with you are some of the most beautiful flowers of all.
- No one will ever love you as much as your sister.
- The best advice my mother gave me. “Be nice to your sister. Your friends will come and go, but you will always have your sister. And I promise that someday she will be your best friend”
- Friends change, Lovers leave, Sister are eternal.
- Sister, I love the way you support me when I’m off track.
- More than Santa Claus, Your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good.
- You’re my sister… which means more to me than you will ever know. I love you.
- My sister is loving, caring, beautiful, fun, and a friend. I will always be there for her. I love ya sis!
- If I could pick the best sister, I would pick you. I love you sister.
- I have an angel watching over me and I call her sister.
- Sisters are like angels they sparkle twinkle and glow, they are the greatest gift our hearts will ever know.
- Behind every little brother there’s a big sister standing behind her holding a bat saying, “You wanna say that again?”
- If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can’t promise to make you laugh, but I’m willing to cry with you. Love you a lot sister.
- Happiness is annoying your sister.
- When I say I won’t tell anyone, my sister doesn’t count.
- I smile because you’re my sister. I laugh because you can’t do anything about it.
- A sister is a special part of all that’s precious to my heart.
- A sister is GOD’S way of proving. He doesn’t want us to walk alone.
- The best thing in life are not things, They are sisters.
- No matter a sister is elder or younger, she take care of you like a mother.
- You and I are sisters. If you fall I will always be there to pick you up after I stop laughing.
Think of the last time you hugged your sister tight thanking her for every single time she stood there for you in your difficult times? Does it take a lot?
Well, not really.
Just pen down your love for her in a greeting card or just a sheet of paper or send her a few texts on social media.
She doesn’t really need much. Just a few words of admirations, some phrases of the love of sometimes just a hug is enough for her to smile like an idiot.
Choose the best quote and let your miss tantrum know how much you admire her and how you would do anything to keep her safe, and most importantly how special and dear she is to you.
I know no words can confine the love you have for your sister, but I hope these quotes touch some heights nearer to that.
Cheers to this bond!