There is one person in our lives, who, even though never expresses it enough but loves us to the core. Even if I do not mention him by the relation we very well know who it is; it’s a Father.
He is the one person who knows us inside out, he is the one person who understands our needs without even us expressing the same, he is the one person who does everything he can and takes every toil to give us the life of our dreams. He might compromise his own needs but would leave no stone unturned when it comes to fulfilling your desires.
No doubt a mother’s contribution in ones life is irreplaceable and nobody can compromise like a mother does, and also the world knows it well how much pain mother takes and what toil she goes through to give us a life and to caress and pamper us all our lives, but a father too is equally significant. He does not say it enough but his actions conveys it all.
I would be saying from everyone when I say, there need not be any special occasion to celebrate the presence of a father is one’s life. There needs to be no special day to convey an ‘I love you dad’ text to your father. Now that you hare reached this page, I guess you intend to do the same.
Well, I am sure this gesture of yours is going to bring the brightest of smile in your dad’s face. And why not, he is that one person who doesn’t even expect a thank you for all the selfless sacrifices that he makes or the unconditional love that he showers on his family, and especially for his dearest children. So this person more than deserves every single hint of gratitude from you. Am I right or am I right?
Now you want to say a sweet I love you to your dad, but you also want to get it a bit ornamented, right? I mean, I agree a simple I love you, dad does the job pretty well but there is no harm in exaggerating it a bit. After all, no amount of love can parallel the love he showers on you.
So just open up your heart, think of all those time he stood up for you; from the most primary of your memories, open the memory box of your childhood and think of all those little moments with him. No doubt he does his best to keep you happy as a provider, but there also some moments that you find him absolutely adorable. Just grab all those moments, thread them with your words and speak out with all your heart. If you feel stumbling upon words, here I have stitched for you a line of I love you dad quotes and phrases that you can easily save and share just by double-tapping on it.
I Love You Dad Messages With Images
- You are the best dad ever! I love you dad.
- My father is a man like no other. He believed in me, protected me, strengthened me, and loved me unconditionally. There aren’t enough words to describe what my father means to me and what an influence he has on my life. It takes a special man to be a father and dad!
- Thank you for being the dad you didn’t have to be. I love you.
- Daddy! I love you more than the stars in the sky more than the fish in the sea more than the trees in the forest. Daddy you mean the world to me.
- When god was handing out dads he saved the best for me.
- There’s a lot I wish I could tell my dad… I love you.
- No matter how far I wander my heart will always be here with you. I love you daddy.
- Dad! I Love You. Everything I am you helped me to be.
- First Love, First Hero Always My Dad! I love you.
- DAD I know you’ve loved me as long as I’ve lived; but I’ve loved you my whole life.
- DAD My first love, My First Hero!
- Dad I love you 3000.
- Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed. Everything you’ve taught me has stuck with me and I’m lucky to have a dad like you. Love you a lot!
- The Love between a father & daughter is forever. I love you.
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her father! I love you daddy.
- DAD to the world you may be just two people. But to us you are the world. We love you.
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. I love a lot dad!
- I promise to stand by your side forever and forever. I promise to love you just this way till my last breath. I love you a lot.
- Dad I love you to the pieces.
- Hey dad I love you more than football. And that’s a lot!
- To me, you are the best father in the world. You know how to make me laugh. You know how to make me smile and make me feel confident about myself. Thank you for loving me, dad. I love you.
- Dad, I’m sorry if I don’t say this often. I love you. I have and will always will. I breathe. I am happy because you are happy. Thank you for being the best dad anyone could ask for.
- All my dreams couldn’t have accomplished if you were not beside me. Thank you dad for always being there. I love you a lot.
- Dear Daddy, I may find a prince someday but you will always be my king. I love you.
- I love you dad. (That’s enough, don’t make it weird)
- I totally love you, Dad!
- DAD, you are near even if I don’t see you. You are with me, even if you are far away. You are in my heart, in my thoughts, in my life, Always love you forever.
- Daddy I love you, I want you to know, daddy I love you it really is so. Sometimes I pout, and sometimes I shout, but you always are there for me, there’s never a doubt. I love you daddy.
- As the man who taught me how to understand math, how to survive and thrive in the real world. I want you to know I love you for your teaching, patience, and caring. I love you dad!
- A father is one who gives of his love, his example, his time, I love you dad!
- I love you for all that you do. I’ll kiss you and hug you because you love me too.
- You are the coolest dad in this whole world & I love you.
- You tickled my toes… checked for monsters, showed me the stars… and taught me how to reach them… I love you dad.
There you go. Now you have sufficient word-play to shower some love on your dearest dad. Go ahead and make him smile.
Also, Take A Look At,