Would I seem narcissist if I wish to celebrate my birthday all by myself?
Well, no! Self-love is still better than giving someone else the opportunity to break your heart! And of course, it is nothing bad if you find yourself important enough, and before anybody else you prefer to pamper yourself.
I think that’s endearing (and smart)! Self-love is the best love, I would rather say.
Gone are the days when you had to wait for your dear ones to plan surprises for you and they spent their day pretending that they don’t remember that it’s your birthday and you kept hinting them. Cute! But again, technology and social media have made these hints even more obvious, and now, with all the self wishing quotes and phrases posted on Facebook and other social media websites, your dear ones can not even pretend to have forgotten, let alone actually missing your day.
Again, would it make you seem too self-involved?
Maybe, but I must say, if you are a new generation person, it is trending! Internet is flooding with people expressing self-love, posting quotes and tweets telling how much they adore their lives, shouting out loud with ‘love yourself’ videos on YouTube; so, basically it’s alright to follow the trend.
Birthday are times when we look back into our lives. We begin to acknowledge how strong we are to survive the challenges of life and start to appreciate ourselves for the lessons we have learned through all these years. Although coming of a birthday is an inescapable sign of us getting older, it’s also a tremendous memento for us to realize how blessed we are to have enjoyed and lived yet another year in this beautiful world. A birthday is a sign of another chance that the almighty has given us to amend our mistakes, accomplish more goals, admire the world’s magnificence, and spend happy times with our loved ones.
So why not be grateful and before anyone else, we wish ourselves and celebrate this gift?
Also See: Amazing Have a Good Day Wishes
Here I have listed for you some really nice quotes and phrases that you can use to boast about the self love you have, on your birthday.
36 Amazing Happy Birthday Myself Quotes
- Blessed to see another year! Happy birthday to me!
- Lord, Please keep sadness away from my heart and worries from my mind. Bless with me a life of happiness good health and fortune. Happy Birthday To Me!
- On this day a queen was born, Happy Birthday to me.
- Cheers! To another year which has left and another even more beautiful one to come. Happy Birthday to me.
- A little bit older and a lot more fabulous, Happy birthday to me.
- I love what I have become after all these years, so to me, I am saying a very happy birthday.
- Someone I love was born today. Of course it’s me. Happy birthday to me.
- Thank God for another year of life! Happy birthday to me! I’m so blessed!
- I’m not old, I’m classic! Happy Birthday to me.
- I am another year older, wiser and more grateful.
- Kiss me girls, because today I am the birthday boy!
- My birthday is the happiest day of my life.
- Keep Calm! It’s My Birthday.
- My Way, My Day, It’s My Birthday.
- Happy birthday to mom’s favorite child.
- Happy birthday to my beautiful self!
- Too blessed to be stressed plus it’s my birthday.
- Today is my birthday and my heart is full of nothing but gratitude. I pray that the lord will grant more special days like this to praise his name.
- It’s My Birthday I’m not getting older I’m getting better.
- Thanking God for another year of life. Happy Birthday to me.
- God has been more than good to me. He made me special and even more special. On this special day, Wishing myself more joy, happiness, more smile. Happy Birthday to me & Myself.
- Happy Birthday to humble self!
- Another birthday and even more gorgeous than ever.
- Happy Birthday to the coolest guy ever, Myself it’s time to party.
- May all my wishes comes to true. Happy birthday to me.
- Happy birthday to a special person whose birthday I can remember without facebook reminder. It’s me 😀
- Today I’m going to party hard like I have all the right excuses- because I do! It’s my birthday. Happy birthday to me. Look out world, this party animal has been let off the leash.
- Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow!
- Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The sister, daughter, friend, girlfriend, employee; I am! and the Mother I will be someday! I celebrate Me today!
- To everyone who ever wanted to spank me, now is your chance! It’s my birthday! P.S. mom and Dad, that does not include you.
- It’s My birthday party and I will cry if I want to.
- It’s my birthday and I have a plan today I will do binge eating and watch Netflix all day, Anyone wanna join?
- It’s my favorite kind of day: Today I am celebrating my birthday! Happy Birthday from me to I!
- May I live to be old and toothless, Happy Birthday to me!
- I was born with a purpose, a purpose to change someone’s life, a purpose to make someone happy. I am not just becoming older but experienced and prettier. Happy birthday to me!
- What a beautiful day, the best day of my life. Happy birthday this amazing soul!
Got what you wanted?
I hope you did!
Now its time you should be grateful to the heavens for giving you yet another shot of life, yet another year to dream and achieve, to fall in love, to mend if your heart gets broken, to work and to study, to be the best….one more year to be big and to be happy!
Also See: I Love you Quotes for Her
Note down all the quotes that touched your heart, use them wherever you want (it’s for the social media, if I’m not wrong) and shout out to the world for this really special day of yours.
Wish yourself before anyone else, cause, it’s you who should be happy first!