They say, “we can never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves”.
Why I began with this line is because, however much I try to put into words the love of our parents for this very article, it is always going to lag behind in the amount of some ‘light years’ (if a measurement as such could be possible) from theirs.
Our parents had started loving us much much before we actually came to this world. As children we never really understand this, and, often take their love for granted. We believe this to be their duty, and don’t find it essential to be grateful for all the sacrifices they make for us, and for all the love they shower on us, unconditionally.
As we grow up, and become parents ourselves, we begin to understand what toil our parents have gone through to raise us in the best way possible. Whenever our birthdays may be, there is a day way more special than it; the day that made our existence possible; the day when our parents came together to get tied in the bond of love; when they vowed to be the sunshine in each other’s life; when our dearest parents decided to share their lives with one another; the day of their wedding.
The day itself is a marker of our blooming into this world, and so, we must be grateful to the God as well as our parents for it.
Months after months, years after years, they sticked to each other through thicks and thins, through sickness and health, through all the oddities and good days.
They, undoubtedly stand as idols for us as a couple. In a world where relationships are like trips, they came up travelling expeditions together. However much of years may have passed, this day of theirs remains special as the wedding day itself. So, I believe you have reached this page to get some ‘happy anniversary mom and dad’ wishes for this lovely couple, and, I guess you are falling out of words. And why not, how can we confine in a few words how dearly we adore the bond of our parents.
So, for that matter I have listed down for you a beautiful list of happy anniversary mom and dad wishes and quotes that are sure to touch their hearts as they read it.
Here it goes…
Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad Wishes
- Mom & Dad, I cannot begin to describe how blessed I am to have amazing parents in my life. Seeing true love through you both makes my heart happy. As your daughter, I see perfection in both of you. Happy Anniversary!
- Happy Anniversary Mon & Dad!
- Mommy & Daddy, I have been thinking what’s the best gift I could give to you… So here’s a bunch of my wishes to say… Love you always! Happy Anniversary to you!
- As you begin yet another year of your lives together, may god’s blessings of health and a long life be with you today and forever more. I love you both so much. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
- God truly blessed me because he gave me two wonderful people I can call mom and dad. Thank you for all that you have done for me. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary!
- The greatest gift for me is having parents like you. I just don’t know where I’d be without you. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
- Dear Mumma & Papa, I am blessed to have been gifted with two perfect role models for all my life. Your marriage inspires me in so many ways and makes me believe that true love does exist. Wishing you many more happy years together. Happy Anniversary!
- For many years, you both have always cherished one another with every passing moment. May this anniversary bring many more, and turn into endless joy of love, laughter, and peace. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
- Once again this great day has come and today as we celebrate your wedding anniversary with you we want to wish you many more milestones & years of happiness together. Happy Anniversary Mumma & Papa!
- It is because of your successful matrimony that we have been able to live with harmony to parents who I love so dearly I wish you both a happy anniversary!
- The greatest gift for me is having parents like you. I just don’t know ehere I’d be without you. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
- Mom & Dad! You really do rock in this marriage sh*t! Happy Anniversary!
- Happy Anniversary to you both! Mum and Dad, I’m so blessed to have you as my parents!
- Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! Thank you for raising us properly and bringing out the best in us. You are our inspiration.
- Falling in love is easy, staying in love together is something to learn from you both. Happy Anniversary Mumma & Papa!
- You two have always been the pillars that held our lives. Today we celebrate the day that you two joined your hearts together forever. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
- You are the greatest example of a perfect couple. You show the world that true love still exists. Happy anniversary! Love you!
- Dear Mumma & Papa. You never left each other when the going went tough. Instead, you stood by each other and faced the challenges together. I wish you more love, joy. And happiness in your life. Happy Anniversary!
- Dear Mumma & Papa. You are the parents that all kids hope to have, you are the couple that all lovers hope to be and you both are the pillars of support that every family wishes it had. Happy Anniversary to the best parents ever.
- Dad thanks for asking mom to marry you. Mom, thanks for saying yes! Happy Anniversary, I love you both!
- Wishing you both a very happy anniversary! May all your days be filled with Love, Joy & Happiness.
- Dear Mumma & Papa, I’m what I am today only because of your mutual love, care, respect & willingness to go to any extent to keep each other happy. Thank you for being such wonderful parents to me. Happy Anniversary!
- It’s love that makes a relation. It’s relation that makes a family. It’s family that makes a home. You both are a wonderful example of Love, Relation & Family. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
- Happy Anniversary mom and dad! Thank you for raising is properly and bringing out the best in us. You are our inspiration, we love you!
- Dear Mumma & Papa, years have come and gone and times have changed. But through it all, we have witnessed your love for each other only grow deeper with each passing year. We thank you and celebrate your togetherness today. Happy Anniversary!
- Mom & Dad… No matter how far I may wander my heart will always be here with you. Happy Anniversary!
- You inspire the whole world around us. It’s time to celebrate this wonderful milestone in your life and a new year to make new memories together. Happy Anniversary to you, mumma and papa!
- With every passing year, your marriage is becoming beautifully vintage and exquisitely priceless. Happy Anniversary Mumma & Papa!
- Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! I’ve watched both of you care for each other and put each other first over all these years. Thank you for being a perfect example of what a loving marriage really looks like.
- Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! Your relationship taught me how to trust, take care of the ones you love and stay all throughout it is what they call true love.
- Happy Anniversary to best Mumma & Papa in the world. Your relationship taught me how to trust, love and take care of people I love. It taught me how to stay strong and courageous when things are not going so well. Stay blessed forever!
- As you begin yet another year of your lives together, may God’s blessings of health and a long life be with you today and forever more. I love you both so much. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
- Dear Mumma & Papa you have shown the world how love and dedication can take a relationship a long way. It’s been a blessing to be the son of such a loving parent! Happy Anniversary!
- Mom and Dad. I cannot begin to describe how blessed I am to have amazing parents in my life, seeing true love through you both makes my heart happy. As your daughter, isee perfection in both of you. Happy Anniversary!
- Dear Mumma & Papa. You are perfect example of a perfect love and relationship and I am really blessed to have witness this all my life. Now I know that relationships aren’t perfect. It’s the people who make them perfect. Happy Anniversary!
- Another year tied down. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
- On this special day… May the fond memories of the past… and the laughter of the present… become the fragrance of tomorrow. Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness today, tomorrow and forever! Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
- Growing up in our family gave me the sweetest and happiest childhood. Our home has always been filled with love because of you two. Stay happy and in love forever! Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
- Even after all these years, you still amaze me together. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
- You two were made for each other and nothing else matters, wishing you the best anniversary ever mom & dad!
- You guys are still a wonderful couple even after all these years. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
- Happy Anniversary to two wonderful Parents!
- Happy Anniversary To The Best Couple I Ever Came Across! Mom & Dad <3
- It’s always amazing to see you together as a happy couple. True love like this is so rare to find nowadays. Happy Anniversary MOM & DAD!
- Happy Anniversary! May you celebrate today many more years together, withstanding the tests of time to emerge stronger and happier! Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
- You two complete each other in ever what possible. May god bless you with many more years of blissful married life! Happy Wedding Anniversary Mom & Dad!
- The most romantic love story isn’t Romeo & Juliet who died together.. but Mom & Dad who grew old together!
- You two are really great together & truly display God’s love in your marriage. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
I hope by now you must have got what you have been looking for. I bet you have planned a really nice surprise for them. Or, possibly you are too far away from them and still wish to send the best of your wishes to them.
Whichever one it may be, I must say, you wouldn’t even have to worry about gifts and celebrations, these are the people who would jump with joy and smile with tears even by a simple wish from you. Their love is unconditional!
But obviously, there is no harm in showing some love to them. There is absolutely no problem when it comes to us giving back some amount of love to those who have showered it on us throughout our lives.
So, now that you have what you want to convey, make a card or buy one, or simply read it out for them and watch as this beautiful couple struggle to keep their happy tears from flowing. Cute, isn’t it?
Now, go ahead and make this day extra-special for them!