It’s a big day for someone, huh?
Many congrats to the graduates! May it be a diploma they are earning, a certification of degree, or even a cool and newest professional title, every single hard work, every little toil towards one’s goal deserves some warm, generous and thoughtful words of praise and recognition.
Wishing congratulations to someone suggests that you are indeed very proud of them and their newest step of success, and of course, you are genuinely, entirely happy for them. All the sleepless nights they have spent burning the midnight candle and after enduring all the days of worries, you are happy to see them come up in flying colors.
These opportunities indeed call for celebration. And why not that be, no job is easy. And if you have reached the edge with their efforts, that itself is a bonus for a lifetime.
Let the pride of acquiring graduation caps fly high in the blues and the pomp and festivities of success begin! It must be time to plan out things for a graduation celebration, you must also be wondering of ways to convey your warmish graduation wishes and choosing which gifts to send. The best thing here is that graduation wishes and cards come in all shapes and sizes and, of course, personalization is key.
Take a card, or a sheet of paper, or whatever unique you have planned to jot your wishes down, think of all the times you watched them work really hard, of the moments they had to chuck on fun to sit back and study and of all those moments you felt that your heart was going to burst with all the pride you have for them. Yeah, jokes apart, just let your heart speak, it is always a better opinion maker when you are wanting to wish someone for something good that they did. And if, even your heart fails to suggest you words, let our collection of graduation wishes and quotes speak it for you. Here are some of the best graduation wishes and quotes, handcrafted with love for special occasions like this.
Get going. Choose the best ones!
Graduation Congratulations Messages And Wishes
- Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure.
- Congrats! Behind You “ALL YOUR MEMORIES”, Before You “ALL YOUR DREAMS”, Around You “ALL WHO LOVE YOU” And Within You “ALL YOU NEED”.
- Congratulations! My highest hopes that you will continue such success and will be succeed in future life. Let’s Celebrate.
- I always knew you would make it. Congratulations on completing your graduation.
- Congrats on your new fancy hat!
- Congratulations on your graduation! We’re so proud of your amazing accomplishment! What an exciting adventure lies ahead.
- May your graduation be the beginning of many more wonderful achievements in your life. Congratulations!
- May you celebrate your graduation remembering special memories from your past and exciting dreams for your future. Happy Graduation.
- I always wanted to see you in this costume. Today you have fulfilled my dream. This calls for celebration! Congratulations.
- You fought battles, overcome obstacles. You had a goal, gave it your soul. You worked hard, went an extra yard. You gave it all, you stand tall. Congratulations on completing your graduation.
- Warmest congratulations on your graduation. May this day be the beginning of a future filled with success and happiness.
- Congratulations graduate on this momentous day. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals. And now you’re on your way. To seek new vistas, dream new dreams embark on who you are. Embrace your life with passion and keep reaching for your star. Go for it.
- You are now hotter by one degree!
- Congratulations graduate! New beginning, New chapter, New endeavors, New Challenges. May god’s grace be with you as you stop ahead towards your dream.
- I hope your dreams take you… to the corners of your smile, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known. Congratulations on your graduation.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dream.
- In order to succeed, Your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. I am happy for your graduation completion!
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the person who’ll decide where to go. Congratulations on your graduation.
- Graduation is only a concept. In real life everyday you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you’ll make a difference.
- Now is the time for you to shine, the time when your dreams are in reach and possibilities, vast. Now is the time for all of us to become the people we all have always dreamed of being.
- Graduation is an exciting time. It’s both an ending and a beginning; it’s warm memories of the past and big dreams of the future.
- A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that “individuality” is the key to success.
- You may never know what results come of your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result.
- Go confidently in the directions of your dreams & Live the life you imagined.
- Graduation is here, you have really come so far, Rejoice and be happy, accept who you are, address everyday with purpose and aim, decide what you want, make living your game. Understand and discover, Always be true, The world is your canvas, Inviting and new. Opportunity awaits you, just walk through the door, New moments each day are yours to explore.
- You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, SO… Get on your way!
- Graduation day is not a victory to celebrate! But a day to start again another beginning.
- Graduation is the end of theoretical knowledge and start of practical life.
- The journey doesn’t start at the beginning, it begins at the end. Congrats for your graduation <3
- The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.
- Happy graduation! Make a difference. Live the dream. Relish the adventure. Conquer the unknown. Make your mark. Stand strong.
- I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known
- One half who graduate from college never read another book
- The quality of a man’s life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence, regardless of his chosen field of endeavor.
- Commencement speeches were invented largely in the belief that outgoing college students should never released into the world until they have been properly sedated.
- Now that you’ve graduated just remember bosses don’t usually accept notes from your mother.
- Congratulations you’re a superstar graduate in every way! I can’t wait to watch you shine as you enter the next exciting chapter in life!
- Every step you take brings you closer to your dreams, Keep Going!
- Congratulations on your graduation! What a wonderful feeling to know that all the time and dedication you put in has paid off in such a big way!
- Congratulations! You are a shining star! I am so happy and excited for your success. Enjoy your moment.
- Congratulations you’ve made us all proud! You deserve a big celebration!
- Happy Graduation! You did it!
- Facing challenges with strength, determination and confidence is what matters and you have done it. Congrats!
- On this day a new pinnacle has been reached look down and be proud of all you’ve accomplished look up and anticipate all you have to achieve live this moment your moment. Well done you did it!
- Congratulations graduate! You are a shining star! May you always reach beyond the sky. Never assign a limit to knowledge, and endlessly light the way for others. I’m so proud of you.
- Congratulations graduate this is the day which the lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Well, I guess, by now you must have got what you wanted, and I hope our list of graduation wishes has touched some strings of your heart. Now that you have the word-power, roll your sleeves up and get ready to plan a celebration for them.
After all, it is one of the proudest moments, for them and for you. These days come once in a lifetime. Shower all the good wishes and prayers that you have for this special person. Make is a celebration they can cherish forever.
Make it large!
You may also be interested in