It is sad to see our loved ones fall ill, isn’t it?
Who wants to see, the very person we have spent a lifetime with, or at least a time that worth cherishing fir life and beyond decreasing into something that is far from the energy ball that they have been? It breaks our heart a million times to find them weak and ill.
They say, a word of goodwill worth a million medication. Even when the world has come to a phase when the belief of people has drifted more into technology and has got farther from the concept of faith, there are still a few people who have never loosened their grip of faith. And why not, where everything else fails, faith works…prayers work!
When a friend of yours or someone you care about is ill, has had a surgery, or is recovering from a trauma or injury it is very natural on our part to wish that they come back to their older-self as soon as possible. Nobody wishes to see a person they care about suffering or feeling poorly. So what we can do besides visiting them is to keep sending flowers fruits and some personalized letters or cards pouring down all the prayers into that very sheet of paper. It is indeed something that can help heave their spirits and can make them feel better real quick.
Only your heart knows that is not just them suffering, but also it is you who is going through it equally. From the day of their injury or fall, your heart has never left the place of their pain and all you can think of is to see them back to health. But unfortunately, worrying won’t really work. What can work is a few words of kindness.
When you are up to writing a get well card it is vital to select your words wisely. Your good wishes, as I said, have the ability to aid in someone’s recovery and the power to bring a smile to their face. By blazing a sunshine on the positives and showering words and gestures of kindness, good wishes and love you can easily pave your way to making them feel better, but it is not always simple to know exactly what to say.
So, for a situation as such when your is overflowing with love and hopes of their recovery and your mind is falling short of words, I have penned down a few quotes and phrases, personalized with gratitude and cheer that you can use to fill the blank spaces of your greeting card, text or mail.
Get Well Soon Quotes, Messages, Images and Wishes
- Get well soon. We want to see you healthy and bubbling with life again so you can bring laughter and joy to our hearts.
- Get Well Soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- You’re always in my thoughts and prayers. Please get well soon.
- He will strengthen you and help you. He will uphold you with his righteous right hand. Praying for your complete healing.
- Get well & feel better. Thinking of you and wishing you a quick recovery.
- Sending you. Get Well Wishes. Chin UP!
- I pray to the almighty to bring you healing and a speedy recovery… Get Well Soon…
- Sorry you are sick! Hope you won’t have to stay undercover very long!
- Here’s hoping this little get well wish will give your spirits a great big lift.
- Hoping that you will be better very soon. Take good care of yourself.
- Medicines will only cure your body but I promise that our relationship will cure your soul. Get well soon.
- Please Get Well Soon! We Miss You…..
- I pray to god and hope that you will get well really soon.
- I sent my cares to the wind, And ask the wind to pass them to you. When you feel the wind blowing towards your face that’s me, Saying take care and get well soon.
- You are strong, You are special, You are awesome, You are tough, You are loved, You are not alone, You are supported, You are worth it, You are amazing, You are brave, You are courageous, You are fighter. Get Well Soon!
- All I wish for you is a fast recovery, a smiling face, and a healthy life. May god bestow you with faith, patience and hope to get well soon.
- Get Well Soon. There are sometimes we need to know that people care about us. This is one of those times and I happen to be one of those people hope you feel better soon.
- Hope You Are Feeling Better. Loads of love and prayer for your speedy recovery.
- May you soon be feeling better and then, May you stay that way, for to see you in the best of health. Means more than words to say. Get Well Soon.
- Cheerful smiles, A hug or two- Happy Thoughts are wished for you! Feel better soon!
- It isn’t always easy, but when you are not feeling well… hope it helps to know others are thinking of you… and hoping that you’ll be better very soon. Take good care of yourself.
- Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better and know that you’re surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes. Rest easy. Get well.
- Sorry to hear you’re feeling like sh*it. Get well soon.
- I’ll keep praying for you throughout this difficult time because I want the very best for you. Get well soon.
- Sending good, vibes your way for a speedy recovery. Get Well Soon!
- Thinking of you! Get well soon! Rest up.
- Sending Hugs and kisses, Hoping you will recover soon!
- Sending you prayers so that god will keep you in his care. Get Well Soon!
- To let you know someone is thinking of you and wishes you well. Just a little note to cheer you up and say… hope you get better soon. Just take it day by day.
- I wish you well a hundred times a day… in my heart… Get well soon!
- I hope this get well message will bring a smile in your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down. Get well soon for me.
- Get well soon. So that we can make fun of you again and not feel bad.
- You brighten up my life just by being around. Get well soon!
- There are many reasons for you to get well. Your family loves and needs you, your family is worried about you, Your family is completely unsupervised in your kitchen.
- Really sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. I’ll be wishing you a fast recovery.
- Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.
- Get well soon. Many loving caring thoughts are with you as you recover.
- Think Positive Thoughts and You May Heal Better then you thought Possible. We Miss you and Want you Better Soon.
- Get Well Soon! My Thoughts are with you. You’re always in My Heart.
- Sending you Warm and Bright Wishes. I Hope that you Bloom into Good Health soon.
- I hope Each Day brings you Renewed Strength and that much Closer to Recovery
- Get Well Soon my Friend. You are Closest to my Heart.
- We are Missing you Lots at work. Wishing you a Speed Recovery and Looking forward to having you back soon.
- Wishing that each day brings you Renewed Strength, Brighter Times and a Healthier, Happier you.
- Get Well Soon so we can make fun of you again and not feel bad.
- May you feel your usual self again in no time. Missing you a lot. Hope to see you soon!
- God’s Speed and Guidance I send to you as you get on your way to Recovery. I wish you the best. Get Well Soon.
- Praying that you get better soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
- Sending Warm thoughts and sunshine your way with hope that they bring some cheer to your day. Get Well Soon!
- Hope that you will be Better soon. Wishing a Speedy Recovery. Take Good Care of Yourself!
- Sending my Warmest Hugs and Wishes. May you Regain your Strength and Feel Better soon.
- Get Well Soon Baby! Wish I was there to Comfort you.
- Please Get Well Soon… Life is Boring without you.
- Difficulies come to our lives with purpose to make us Stronger. Let the difficulties know that You are the person who is difficult to defeat. Get Well Soon!
- Sending my Brightest Wishes to you… I Hope you Get Well Soon!
- Sending my Blessings to make you feel more better. Get Well Soon!
- Take Care of you baby… I Hope you feel better again.
- Praying for quick recovery and asking God to hold you especially close today.
- While you Rest and Recover. I’ll be next to you, Praying and Hoping for a smooth and quick recovery.
- I wish I was a Magician so I could make you Fit and Healthy with the wave of a wand.
- I wish I had a Magic Wand that would instantly make you Feel Better. Get Well Soon!
- You are in my Thoughts and Prayers during your Time of Recovery. Get Well Soon!
- Thinking of you and Praying for you for a Fresh Touch from the Lord Jesus. So you wil get well and be Strengthened again to be whole and completely restored. Get Well Soon!
- I Hope you are not feeling lonely… Because I am. I Miss you. Get Well Sooner!
- I Hope my Wishes add a Bright ray of sunshine to your day just like how your smiles light up my life.
- Each day you’ll soon feel better than you have done in days before whilst the angels watching over you Boost your strength and aid your cure.
- Medicines will only cure your body but I Promise, that our friendship will heal your soul. Get Well Soon!
- Take care of yourself and Treat yourself Gently. Hope you feel better soon!
- The Most Important Thing in Illness is Never to Lose Hearth. Our Prayers are with you. Get Well Soon!
- Stay Strong my Friend. Things will Get Weel Soon!
- Be the Sky above you, Blue Soft be the road below you, Affection be the breeze around you, I pray all the Happiness surrounds you. Get Well Soon!
- Dreamers Never Quite! They Just Sometimes have to take Rest because they are too Tired. Get Well Soon!
They say, it is our ‘will’ that helps us recover, more than the medical treatment. A hug from a dear one, a prayer, some regular phone calls, a little more of care and some kind words can do wonders to push their will up.
I hope these little words of kindness helps translating your care for them. Also, I wish a really quick recovery for them.
You May Also Like
- 112 Break Up Quotes, Deep Inspiring Quotes To Move On
- 62 Happy Birthday DAD, Wishes, Greetings, And Status Images
- 30+ Thank You Messages For Birthday Wishes With Images
- 75 Amazing Good Day Wishes, Messages & Quotes