Not all superheroes wear capes, Some of them live with us, dressed in simple clothes, earning a decent living, but, fulfilling all our demands like magic. These are our fathers. Mothers are undoubtedly the life-givers, but it the father who is the provider. Mothers love is well expressed. She keeps telling you how much she loves you, keeps pampering you and showing loads and loads of affection all day long. But, a father doesn’t really say much, but his actions show how dearly he adores us. I would not be exaggerating if I say that your father would not hesitate to take a bullet shot if it is you they are saving. A father is that protective shield that keeps the family safe.
Losing a father is like losing that protective shield. You feel empty and vulnerable. Losing a father is probably one of the most painful events of one’s life, and the times following the death is one of the most difficult times that one has to go through. One has to drag oneself through a really hard time before they can actually make their lives back to normal. As simply as we can talk about it, we all know how painful and devastating it is for the family, and especially the child to lose his/her father (even thinking of it brings shrills down my spine!).
Think of the times, when we all see at out fathers and realise that they are ageing, and, out of nowhere a thought pops into our brains that someday they will leave us, and we curse ourselves and feel hell guilty about even thinking of something like that. Yes, it is that frightening! Now we can partly feel how a person losing a father would feel like… pained, lost, frightened, all in all…devastated!
Although we still cannot equal the pain they feel, but we can definitely try to console them and offer them support in this bad time of theirs. That is humanity…to stay for one another in the adversities! You may or may not be able to reach them in this time, but you must not forget to share your words of condolence with them. We all understand how times as such leaves us with utterly no words to speak. Knowing someone and being close to someone makes us closer to their families as well. Watching this person every now and then, or hearing about him often, and one day suddenly you hear of him passing away; the heart breaks into a million peaces in times as such. We feel sad for this friend (or relative, or colleague ) of ours. Death leaves us with no words to speak. But, you need to send a few words of solace to them.
For times as such, when your feelings overwhelms your speech this website has been crafted. We have listed down for you the most suitable ‘Condolence Message On Death Of Father’ that can help you find those perfect words for this occasion.
Condolence Messages on Death of Father
- Your Father’s Memory May Bring Tears In Your Eyes Today; I Hope You’ll Honor These Memories With A Smile Someday. My Deepest Sympathy!
- In This Sorrowful Time, We Would Like To Extend To You Our Heartfelt Condolences… May Our Lord Comfort You And Your Loved Ones….
- Because I Call Myself A Friend Of You, I Choose To Laugh When You Laugh And Mourn When You Mourn. May God Be Kind To You During This Difficult Time. Thinking Of You With Love At This Sad Time.
- My Deepest Sympathy. May You Find Peace In The Love And Sympathy Of The People Who Greatly Love And Cherish Your Father.
- Those We Love Don’t Go Away. They Walk Beside Us Everyday.
- So Sorry, To Hear Of The Loss Of Your Father.
- A Father Is With Us Always, First In His Lifetime, Then Forever In Our Memory.
- I Am So Sorry To Hear About The Loss Of Your Father. I Know Nothing Can Be Said To Ease What You Are Feeling But I Wanted You To Know That You And Your Family Are In My Prayers. You Are All An Amazing Testament To Your Father’s Legacy.
- He Was First Your Dad, Then He Became Your Best Friend, Now He Is Your Angel.
- Tenderly May Time Heal Your Sorrow. Gently May Friends Ease Your Pain. Softly May Peace Replace Heartaches And May Warmest Memories Remain.
- Wishing You Strength For Today And Hope For Tomorrow.
- We Are Deeply Saddened By Your Loss, May Our Prayers Guide His Soul To Our Heavenly Father. Sincere Condolences!
- Those We Love Can Never Be More Than A Thought Away… For As Long As There’s A Memory They Live In Our Hearts To Stay.
- When You Speak Of Him, Speak Not With Tears, For Thoughts Of Him Should Not Be Sad. Let Memories Of The Times You Shared Give You Comfort, For His Life Was Rich Because Of You.
- Your Father Was An Extremely Caring And Kind Man. I Know That No Matter Where You Are, He Will Always Be Watching Over You.
- A Great Soul Serves Everyone All The Time. A Great Soul Never Dies. It Brings Us Together Again And Again.
- Memories… Let Them Fill Your Mind, Warm Your Heart, And Lead You Through.
- Whenever A Beautiful Soul Has Been, There Is A Trail Of Beautiful Memories.
- Dad, Your Guiding Hand On My Shoulder Will Remain With Me Forever.
- I Won’t Say Goodbye To Your Dad Because His Memories Will Remain Alive In My Heart For The Rest Of Time. I Hope You Will Too. May You Find Comfort In Your Thoughts.
- Time Flies Fast. Life Goes On At It’s Own Pace. But Some Memories Can Never Be Forgotten Or Erased From The Mind Of The Dearest Ones. You Will Always Remain In Our Thoughts.
- I Can Only Imagine The Pain You Are Going Through. I Am Sorry For Your Loss. A Beautiful Soul Has Passed But The Memories Shall Never Fade. Be Strong.
- Extending Our Deepest Sympathy To You During This Time. Our Prayers And Blessings Are With You.
- Sincerest Sympathy! For You And Your Family During This Difficult Time.
- While We Are Mourning The Loss Of Your Father, Others Are Rejoicing To Meet Him Behind The Veil.
- Dad, My Mind Still Talks To You. My Heart Still Looks For You. My Soul Knows You Are At Peace.
- Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal, Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal.
- Although No Words Can Take Away The Sorrow That You Bare. May It Be Comforting To You To Know That Others Care.
- I Could Always Count On Your Father To Lighten The Mood With A Good Joke. There Will Never Be Another Man Quite Like Him And His Memory Was Live On Forever.
- When Someone You Love Dies, You Never Quite Get Over It… You Just Learn To Slowly Go On Without Them… But Always Keeping Them Tucked Safely Within Your Heart.
- May The Hope Of Heaven Give You Peace, And The Tender Touch Of The Father Bring You Comfort.
- With Deepest Sympathy Over The Loss Of Your Father.
- Goodbyes Are Not Forever, Goodbyes Are Not The End. They Simply Mean I’ll Miss You Until We Meet Again.
Words of condolence and sympathy brings peace to the mind and also gives strength to bear with this difficult time. Choose the quote that serves the message right and send it away to this acquaintance of yours. May his father’s soul rest in peace!