So the day has come! It’s his birthday!!!
No, no, I am talking about your dad. Now it’s even more special, isn’t it?
That’s the person who makes sure everybody in the family is happy and contained, even if he himself isn’t. That’s the one who can spare a million happiness from his share just to see you smiling. That’s your man! No wonder he has to stay all tough through and through, cause we know if that pillar stoops nothing else would stay (I literally am struggling to hold my tears as I am writing this).
For all those who are blessed to have a pa as they grew up, I believe, it is of utmost significance to show your dad that you love him, THE MOST!
There are a million ways your had has proven to be that someone, who would stay by your side always and forever. To count a few, it’s you dad who has always been your inspiration, it’s your dad who pushed and persuaded you to do the things that you could have never done if he wasn’t there for you. It’s your dad who patiently, with tons of affections in his eyes, waited for you outside the school gate so that you don’t feel scared, it’s your dad who found it important to drive you to school every single day, it’s your dad who kicked off those bullies for you, it’s your dad who protected you from every single harm that came in your way, It’s your dad who took to you for a long drive when you felt lost, it’s your dad who made sure to remember your birthday every single time, it’s your dad who gave in to your demands watching you all teary , it’s your dad who can’t even imagine to resist your puppy dog eyes. It’s your darling dad, who’s the one who loves you unconditionally and the one your can rely on throughout your life.
A mother can show her love very expressively, but it’s rare to see that from a father. It’s his actions that speak for him, always the actions!
Now it’s your superhero’s special day. You ought to make it special. What could be better a gift than his son/daughter expressing their love for him. May it be a card, a greeting, a party or just a speech, I bet he’ll have tears of happiness in his eyes as he listens to you speaking for him. I know it’s tough to express this love in words, but sometimes these little gestures are also enough for the person who already knows you the best. So, pull off your sleeves and jot down those oceans of feelings you have for him, and when you fall our of words, this article is going to help you.
Happy Birthday Dad Wishes, Quotes With Status Images
- God bless you dad! Happy birthday, you are always ready to sacrifice your happiness just to put a smile on my face. May happiness and joy forever reign in your heart of gold.
- I’m as lucky as can be because world’s best dad belongs to me. Happy Birthday papa.
- Happy Birthday DAD. Any man can be a father. It takes a special man to be a dad.
- Dad, every child’s dream is to have a kind and understanding father. That’s why I am lucky to have you. I love you so much, happy birthday.
- Happy birthday to my cool pop!
- To the world’s greatest farter, I mean, father. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday to the man who taught me to be wise, how to pick myself up after a failure and rise. I love you dad. Happy birthday dad.
- To the world you are a father, but to our family you are the world. Happy birthday.
- May your birthday brings as much happiness as you give.
- DAD, you are my hero, my role model, the man I always look up to and dream to become. Happy birthday dad!
- Dad, I owe you so much and love how it’s mutually understood that you don’t want me to pay back. Have a great birthday.
- There is not a single birthday gift in this world that can ever be worth your contribution in my life. Happy birthday to the best dad in the world.
- Not old but classic, Happy birthday dad.
- Happy birthday to the greatest man in the world: my friend, my protector, my father.
- I have a hero I call him dad. Happy birthday.
- Another year, Another wrinkle. Happy birthday dad.
- Happy Birthday! From your favorite financial burden
- No matter how old do I get I will always be your little daughter. I love you so much. Happy birthday.
- No gift can ever match the gift of love and affection you have given me all these years. Happy birthday dad!
- Behind every great daughter there is a truly amazing dad. Happy birthday daddy!
- Dear father, I’m so grateful for your unconditional love. On your special day I wish you endless happiness, love you so much! Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday dad! No matter what life throws at you at least you don’t have ugly children.
- Dear dad, it’s your birthday. And I want you to know. I appreciate you more as the years come and go. All your good qualities stand out and shine; fathers are priceless, and I’m so glad you are mine.
- Dear dad, thank you for sharing me your vast wisdom, thank you for believing in me and being always there. When I need it the most. I wish you a joyous day and a wonderful year ahead. Happy birthday.
- As each year passes, I come to know that how lucky I am to have a wonderful father like you. You will always hold a special place in my heart, dad. Hope your birthday is a good one.
- My wishes all came true, all because of a papa like you.
- Dad, I know you loved me as long as I lived, but I loved you my whole life. Happy Birthday.
- Dad, you are something I can’t describe in words, you are my everything. Happy birthday my sweet dad.
- Relax dad and have some fun enjoy all that you do… I hope this day is filled with love and happiness for you. Happy Birthday and I love you a lot.
- Happy birthday my funny, supportive, reliable and truly wonderful dad.
- I am who I am because of you dad. Happy Birthday.
- Where would I be without you dad? You picked me up when I was down, embraced me when I was sad, and encouraged me when I failed. You are the secret to my success. Have a great day and a happy birthday.
- DAD, you are one of my favorite parents. I love you. Happy birthday.
- Hey dad, stop considering superman as a first superhero as you are way older than him. Happy Birthday
- You’ve always been my favorite no fees ATM. Happy birthday, dad.
- I think being your child is gift enough. Happy birthday.
- DAD, thanks for sharing your DNA now we both are fabulous. Happy Birthday.
- Daddy, I love you more than the stars in the sky, the fish in the sea, more than the trees in the forest. Daddy, you mean the world to me. Happy Birthday.
- Dear Dad, I am so lucky to have such a wise and encouraging father like you. Wishing you the most enjoyable day! Happy Birthday, Dad.
- My wishes all came true, all because of papa like you. Happy Birthday, papa.
- You are the biggest celebrity in my life. Dad! On your birthday today. I want to thank you for every single thing you have done for me in life and every single smile you’ve given me. Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday, Dad. Today is the right time to tell you how grateful I am for always showing me the way forward. You’re the best.
- Papa no words are enough to express my feelings for you…. All that I can say is you are the most wonderful dad a daughter can have and I am the lucky one to have you, Wishing you a very happy birthday.
- Happy birthday to the best papa in the world. Thank you for the unconditional love and for always being on my side like a rock.
- Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interest in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I love you with my whole heart. Happy Birthday.
- Happy birthday to the most amazing, the absolutely perfect, sweetest, understanding, reliable, supportive, accepting, motivating and most handsome dad.
- On your birthday here are some words of wisdom, smile until you have your teeth. Happy birthday, dad!
- Your soul is pure, your heart is priceless, and your wisdom is astounding. Happy Birthday, dad!
- Happy birthday to the man who always believed in me, even when no one else did. Happy Birthday, dad.
- You gave me millions of moments of warmth and joy and memories to cherish for a lifetime. You taught me to be brave and beautiful. What you have added to my life is beyond measure. Happy birthday, dad.
- Let’s celebrate your birthday and stop worrying about your age. It’s too late. Happy birthday, daddy.
- Dead papa, you are present in all my favorite memories, is that a coincidence? I think not! Thanks for making growing so much fun. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday dad, anyone can be a father, but it is a special man to become a dad.
- To my role model, my first teacher, reliable mentor my dad. Happy Birthday!
- Dear papa, you are my role model, the man I have always looked up to and dreamt of becoming. But most of all, thank you for just being my papa. Happy birthday!
- Dad, for all those times I left it unsaid Thank you…. Thanks for being there for me… For showing me the way… For being patient with me even when I made it difficult for you… For believing in me & encouraging me to dream… And being such an inspiring presence in my life.
- A daughter may outgrow your lap but will never outgrow your heart. Happy birthday to the sweetest daddy!
- Thank you for everything you give, Thank you for being there, Thank you for all the things you do, Thank you for all your care. Thank you for standing by my side, Thank you for helping me through, Thank you for giving me strength, Thank you for being you! Happy Birthday, dad.
- Birthdays are good for your health studies to show that people who have more birthdays live longest. Happy birthday dad.
- All your life you always protect us, you have always worked hard for making our dream come true. Today we pray to god to fill your life with love, happiness and may your all dream come true. Happy birthday to the most amazing dad!
- Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad. Happy Birthday!
- DAD, now that I’m older, I have a better idea of everything you did for me when I was growing up. You worked so hard to make sure I was happy and healthy and had everything I needed… I don’t think I will ever be able to thank you enough for all you’ve done for me, but, today and always please know how truly grateful I am. Happy Birthday!
I hope this article has helped you frame a little of whatever special you are up to. You do not have to be extravagant, it’s your father after all. Just speak with your heart and the voice will reach him for sure.
Also, take a look at