Losing someone to death is undoubtedly one of the most heart-tearing moments. We can always get back the material possessions that we lose, but to get a life back is impossible, and that is what makes it what it is —dreadful! It is obvious for us to cry for someone close to us, but interestingly, we feel sad even for people we do not know much of. The difference is pretty much of self loss, empathy and sympathy, but the emotions that come up are always mornings.
For years, we are not able to forget the person we loose to death, and so is with everyone else.There are also people close to us who loose someone from their family or friends. Even if we are not related to them by blood, we have shared enough time with these people to be close enough to the deceased ones as well.
Parting of them causes equal amount of trauma to us as their closest ones. Not a happy thing to share, but it is our duty to pay our homage to them by sharing a few words of gratitude to the ones who have lost them lately. May it be today, or some years later, the pain remains equal.
Often, we loose a person very close to us, and we remember them every now and then, and when it is a special day, or any day that relates to them, we cannot help but get ourselves back to the very day that took them away from us.
Birthdays, anniversaries and every single day that we have spent time with them comes back to us every single year after they leave. 6 months, or a year, when their memory hits us, it hits us hard.
I believe, it is someone’s 1 year death anniversary that has made you reach out to this page. It might be someone close to you and you want to convey to their family that you are there for them, or possibly it is someone even closer to you and all you can do is to post a status for something in a social media platform or to speak it in front of people on the gathering planned in the memory of the 1 year death anniversary for the lost one.
Times as such don’t leave us with much of words. But, there is nothing to worry about. We have made a curated list for the occasion of 1 year death anniversary wishes, that you can choose from and use wherever required.
1 Year Death Anniversary Quotes
- One year has passed since you lift your princess and gone to heaven, I want you to know that I feel alone without you, Miss you dad!
- It’s been a year since your passed away, the way I miss you is different now, I hope you know how much you meant to us, I still think about you everyday, I just love and miss you in my own special way.
- I thought of you today, but that is nothing new, I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too, I think of you in silence, I often speak your name, All I have are memories and your picture in a frame, You memory is a keepsake from which I will never part, God has you in his arms, I have you in my heart!
- My heart still can’t accept that you are not with us anymore, You were my strength, In this one yea, there’s not a single day that I didn’t miss you, It’s not easy for me to move on from this pain.
- Every person has to die one day and it’s the bitter truth of life. But I can’t comfort myself, My eyes filled with tears when I think that you have gone for forever.
- You are near even if I don’t see you. You are with me, even if you are far away, You are in my heart, in my thoughts, in my life, always…
- Today is just another day, But it’s not just another day, its a sad day and I can never ever express how grateful I am from your love and wisdom in getting me through the hardest of times. You have taught me about compassion, wisdom, grief and the power of allowing yourself to love and be loved. I am choosing to focus on that today!
- I will never forget the moment your heart stopped and mine kept beating.
- Those we love, don’t go away, they walk beside us every day, unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed.
- The loss is immeasurable but so is the love left behind.
- The moment that you died, my heart was torn in two, one side filled with heartache, the other died with you, I often lie awake at night, when the world is fast asleep, and take a walk down memory lane, with tears upon my cheeks.
- Remembering you is easy, I do it everyday, but missing you is heartache that never goes away, I hold you tightly within my heart and there you will remain, until the joyous day arrives, that we will meet again.
- My Hero, You held my hand when I was small, You caught me when I fell, You are the hero of my childhood and my later years as well.
- Every time I think of you, my heart still fills with pride, Though I will always miss you dad, I know you are by my side.
- In Laughter and in Soar in Sunshine and through Rain I know you are watching over me until we meet again.
- For all those times, I left it unsaid, thank you. Thanks for being there for me, for showing me the way, for being patient with me even when I made it difficult for you, for believing in me and encouraging me to my dreams.
- Dear God, I gratefully thank you for giving me my dad, You must really love me cause you gave the best you had,
- Lord, Watch over him and bless him, and keep him in your care, and may he feel my love for him, is my humble heartfelt prayer.
- Dad, You taught me that a bird must leave the nest and fly, that in time, I would leave and soar towards the sky, It was your love and guidance that reinforced my wings, You lifted me before I soared towards life’s greatest things.
- I just want to let you know, you mean the world to me , Only a heart as dear as you would give so unselfish love.
- Many things you have done all the times that you were there, help me know deep down inside how much you really care, even though I might not say, I appreciate all you do richly blessed is how I feel having a mother like you.
- Today is the anniversary of the day that I lose you, and for a time it felt as though my life had ended too, But loss has taught me many things and now I face each day. With Hope and happy memories to help me on my way.
- I’m full of sadness that you are no longer here, Your influence still guides me and I still feel you near. What we shared will never die, It lives within my heart, bringing strength and comfort while we are apart.
- I miss you in the morning and when the sunset fades away, The ache within my heart just will not go away. My heart fills with love for you when I think, how much you cared, As I relive all the happiness and the joy that we both shared.
- You are always with me every moment and in every move I make, Lie the memories I have of you that I never will forsake. Missing you a lot!
- As long as I live, You will live, As long as I live, You will be remembered, As long as I live, You will be loved!
- You will never be forgotten, that simply cannot be, As long as I am living, I will carry you with me safely tucked with my heart, Your light will always shine, A glowing ember never stilled, throughout the end of time.
- No matter what the future brings, or what may lie ahead, I know that you will walk with me along the path I tread, So rest my angel, be at peace and let your soul fly free, One day I will join your glorious flight for all eternity.
- Goodbyes are not forever, Goodbyes are not the end, This simply mean that I will miss you, until we meet again.
- When someone you love dies, You never quite get over it, You just learn to slowly go on without them, But always keeping them tucked safely within your heart.
It is tough to forget the people and their memories even after many years of their death. That, perhaps is why mankind is so afraid of death, may it be their own, or of people near and dear to them. Nobody wants to loose anyone, and when it is about death, we try to do all sorts of things to stay away from it, cause we know this parting is irreversible. Once gone, life doesn’t come back!
I believe you have figured out what you wish to say or convey for the 1 year death anniversary of this person, and, I hope you get the courage to handle this pain.